Phoenix issues?

We can help.

Important: If you are not receiving any pay, please contact us immediately.

What to do if you encounter a problem

We invite you to closely examine your pay slip to make sure you have been paid correctly. If you spot an error, you must first contact your manager to flag the problem.

Then, follow the procedure outlined by the Public Service Pay Centre and forward the relevant documents to resolve your situation. If you have not been paid, ask for a pay advance by completing the appropriate form. If the Public Service Pay Centre indicates that their calculations are correct based upon information provided by your home department, follow up with your manager to be put in contact with your department’s pay unit and ask for their assistance in identifying any incorrect information on your file.

If you need help, please contact us. We will put you in touch with a labour relations officer who will help you resolve your pay problems. We can also help you find the right resources in your department or at the pay office in Miramichi.

Please leave us your name, phone number, email address and the department where you work as well as indicate what sort of problem you are having.

File a compensation claim

If you have to face out-of-pocket expenses because your pay is incorrect, you can file a compensation claim with Treasury Board.

Submit a claim for the reimbursement of tax services fees

If you encountered pay issues related to the Phoenix pay system and required the assistance of an accountant or another qualified tax professional, you may seek a reimbursement for tax advisory services in relation to your 2016 or 2017 income taxes. If you have consulted a tax expert, you can submit a claim with the Treasury Board.

More information from Treasury Board of Canada

More on Phoenix

Questions and answers

Both PSAC and PIPSC have extensive FAQ pages that might be of help.

Need more help? Get in touch with us.

Get in Touch

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.